Sunday, February 3, 2019

I Owe You One - Book Review



Sophie Kinsella has a knack for quirky, odd, fun characters, and I Owe You One is no exception. In one review, a reader did not care for Kinsella's unbelievable characters, but I simply find them charming and fun, and I especially cannot take the fiction seriously or to heart; I consider Kinsella's books to be highly entertaining and a great way to escape life's more serious escapades. The main character Fixie gets her nickname honestly; she always feels a need to "fix" things and it often gets her in trouble. She has a heart of gold and cannot stand to cause controversy, although her aggressive brother, flighty sister, and user-loser boyfriend cause plenty of over the top controversy for poor Fixie. Enter a chance encounter with a handsome stranger, and Fixie's life changes course.

I found it fun, very entertaining and a great way to get lost in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment